ABC Preschool and Daycare employs only quality teachers, who value the education of young children and share a strong love for children. If you are an enthusiastic, creative, dynamic, compassionate and qualified individual who is passionate in the education of young children, please submit your resume to us. Please look at the qualifications and experience necessary. Job Opportunities are listed below.
• 2-3 year prior experience in working with young children preferred.
• 12 Early Childhood Education (ECE) units
* Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Hold a current and valid Pediatric First Aide/CPR, Health and Safety (EMSA) certification
• Able to lift 50 pounds chest high
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Must be 18 years or older
•Pass health and TB screening and Department of Justice fingerprint clearance.
*Plan, prepare and implement daily age appropriate curriculum
•Create a positive environment in which the children will thrive.
•Perform primary care giving responsibilities
•Assume the responsibility for regular parent communication, including parent conferences, etc.
•Prepare written reports as directed.
•Must work well with Co-Teacher, Substitute Teachers and Volunteers as requested.
•Attend meetings as requested.
•Participates in activities that further own professional growth.
•Maintain confidentiality of children, families and employees.
•Greet children, parents, staff, and guests upon arrival.
•Assist other teachers when requested
•All other duties as assigned by the Director
Any questions? Please contact us.